I got this email from Kathleen.
With the kids out of school for the summer, all the things on mom and dad’s plate seem to double! Let me help. My name is Kathleen and I am a stay at home mom in Steiner Ranch who’s parents also live in the neighborhood, so I get lots of help! I know picking up 2 kids from school, buying that birthday present for this weekend’s party, getting the clothes to the dry cleaner, the laundry, the dog to the vet, and that gift certificate for grandma can be nearly impossible to accomplish by yourself in one day. I’d like to offer you a helping hand this summer. I provide:
– personal shopping
– errand running
– child pickup and drop off from summer school or lessons
– babysitting (all ages including preemie babies, my child was a 31 weeker!)
– housesitting/plant care/pet care while you are on vacation
– references provided
– mother to a 2 year old little boy, auntie to 4 kids in RiverPlace
– former StrollerFit franchise owner
– taught tumbling/cheer to children and teenagers ages 3-18 for 6 years
– degree from UT and lots of shopping experience! (-:
– AHA Adult, Child, & Infant CPR Certified
– mom to 3 happy dogs
Please contact me at [email protected] to schedule a free consultation and rates. Hope to meet you soon!