Was asked to post this… There is a pickup point in Steiner Ranch if you are interested. Check the website at http://www.jbgorganic.com/csa/
What is Community Supported Agriculture?
Community Supported Agriculture is a direct partnership between the consumer and the farmer. CSA members pay in advance for a share of the upcoming harvest and are ensured high-quality local produce, and the farmer is ensured a consistent market. Produce is harvested from the farm and delivered to our members’ neighborhoods all on the same day.
Our CSA Membership Includes
- A weekly or bi-weekly share of seasonal organic vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- The option to receive free-range organic eggs and fair-trade organic coffee with your CSA share.
- An informative weekly newsletter that includes recipes and details about how to store and handle your produce as well as news from the farm.
- Convenient online payment and management of your CSA subscription.
- Member events such as a seasonal open house at our home and farm so you can see where your food is grown and meet the people who produce it.