Elicia Michaud is the top choice for buyers and sellers who want superior representation, exceptional service, and a customized approach designed to maximize value and return on investment. Elicia is both a seasoned Realtor and investor and is one the very few distinguished agents to have earned a broker’s license in not one, but two states – California and Texas! She has represented over 400 properties in her 21-year career. Elicia is a highly skilled negotiator and excels in all types of real estate transactions, from starter home purchases to multi-million dollar luxury home sales to complicated investment transactions, which has earned her the respect of a diverse client base consisting of industry professionals, corporate executives, first time home buyers, investors and many others for whom personalized, professional service is of the greatest importance. Elicia’s clients receive a level of service that sets her apart in the real estate industry. Elicia holds numerous prestigious designations and has been a multi-year winner of the Platinum Top 50 Award in addition to numerous sales awards given to top ranking Realtors throughout her career. Elicia also serves on the Board of Directors for the Travis County Water Control and Improvement District #17 and is active in many local charities. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and three children and running the occasional marathon. Visit this page to view all the properties sold by Elicia.
- Licensed Realtor since 2001, broker since 2003
- Over a quarter billion in sales
- Member of Austin Luxury Network
- Austin Platinum Top 50 Semifinalist, 2014-2021
- Austin Platinum Top 50 Winner 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021
- Former California Realtor & broker with extensive network in California
- Former mortgage broker
- Extensive corporate relocation experience – listing agent for Cartus, Brookfield, Graebel, Sirva, Altair, and more
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Certified Real Estate Mentor
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Certified Real Estate Mentor
- Member, Residential Real Estate Council
- Designation, Accredited Buyer Representative
- Designation, Seller Representative Specialist
- Designation, Pricing Strategy Advisor
- #1 in Sales in Steiner Ranch – based on single agent sales reported to the Austin MLS since 2014
More about Elicia
- Wife and mother of 3 teenagers at Vandegrift High School
- Real estate investor 20+ years with multiple investment properties
- 16 year resident of Steiner Ranch in northwest Austin with extensive sphere of influence in the Lake Austin and Lake Travis area
- Member, University of Texas Golf Club
- Volunteer, University of Texas Medical Reserve Corps
- Director, Board of Directors, Travis County Water Control and Improvement District #17
- A portion of all of Elicia’s earnings go to support multiple local organizations including Austin Angels, Settlement Home, CASA of Travis County, Austin Disaster Relief, Jail to Jobs, Belydia, Street Youth Ministry, Mobile Loaves and Fishes, Learning Bridge, Mosaic Church, Hill Country Bible Church, and more.
Explore Mission & Core Values
We strive for the deepest understanding of the market, the contracts, and the unique needs of each and every client
Relationships are everything. We do more than sell, we connect people and communities
Integrity is paramount. We conduct ourselves with the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in every decision and action while always pursuing what’s in the best interest of our client.
We pursue excellence and always utilize the most emergent technologies and marketing strategies
We always seek to discover a solution and provide options for any concerns that arise.
Our number #1 goal is to serve our clients and community in a meaningful way through the use of our time, talents and funds.